Friday, May 05, 2006

Back by Popular Demand

Don't you just hate it when people invite you to view their blog and then they stop writing in it? And furthermore, don't you just hate it when you start a blog then invite people to read it and no one comments on it?

But what I really hate is all the people that have to offer you a credit card at the end of your purchase. And then they get all pissy if you cut them off during their ultra-rehearsed "you'll save three dollars" speech and tell them no (you know, as if this couldn't possibly be something you hear all the time). I feel like using iron on lettering to make myself a shirt that says "no I do not want your credit card." The problem with that however is that I would have to wear it every time I shopped and that would just be disgusting.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like the catch phrase Ali. And see...someone is still reading. :) Welcome to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is... "ba ha ha"! Delightful.