Thursday, September 20, 2007

sheepish

Alright, alright, I found my wallet some nine months ago, it was totally untouched and unmolested. it had been sitting at the bottom of a safe at the Gap in Utah, I guess they just didn't see it when I called to tell them I had lost it-- Further proof of the honesty that is so prevalent in Utah.

I have since lost weight and purchased that pair of jeans, but as summer would have it, I have regained about 8 lbs and am unable to wear them. *sigh* such is life right?

I guess I should catch you all up to speed as it has been almost a year since my last entry...

I have been on a reading spree and I have finally read Wuthering Heights, and Jane Eyre which I aparently should have read in high school, but it wasn't required. Now I am in a Jane Austen period, I've decided to read the five of her novels that I haven't read yet. I have been delayed though, because our amazing and complete local library only has one copy of each of her novels. Can you believe that? One of the greatest authors of all time, and they have only one copy of each novel. So because I am too cheap to buy one, I have decided instead to read her biography. I am actually really looking forward to this though, because I just saw Becoming Jane, and now I am even more interested in her life.

Anyway, I had better go, somewhere in the back of the room I can hear DVD's being ripped from their cases by little hands, and though I dare not look, I must. And then, I must clean it up.

(by the way, I am aware that the names of those novels need to be italicized, but I am writing from a mac, and aparently the process is different and I have yet to figure out what it is. So I'd appreciate it if you'd bear with me.)

Oh, and for those of you joining us for the first time, please read previous posts, as my bitter diatribe about my wallet is hardly representative of the content you should expect to enjoy from my blog. (it's so fun to write as if people are actually reading!)

Also, spellcheck is not functioning either, so I'm afraid you'll have to be patient with me on that one as well.

No comments: