Friday, May 23, 2008

It Ain't Over Yet, Baby!

Please take a moment to listen to this song that I have dedicated to my pregnancy and the baby that hasn't had enough just yet.


**lyrics for those that can't hear the song:

Here we are still together
We are one
So much time wasted
Playing games with love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby it ain't over 'til its over
So many years we've tried
To keep our love alive
But baby it ain't over 'til its over

How many times
Did we give up
But we always worked things out
And all my doubts and fear
Kept me wondering
If I'd always be in love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby it ain't over 'til its over

So many years we've tried
And kept our love alive
But baby it ain't over 'til its over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby it ain't over 'til its over

So many years we've tried
And kept our love alive
But baby it ain't over 'til its over

10 comments:

Adam and Lisa said...

I love it!! I hope it's over for you soon! Keep us posted.

Becky said...

i had a dream you delivered four weeks late just like your mom did with adam.

Becky said...

oh and the baby was 11 pounds.

Andy & Jessica said...

I love that song and how it fits perfectly to your pregnancy. :-)
We are thinking of you, and so excited for you have your little baby boy. hang in there. . . I know easier said then done.

ali said...

not funny Becky

Shawn on Vacation said...

Ali- so have you had the baby yet? Totally kidding. Hope you guys are o.k.

Juli said...

Looks like the baby got the message!! Congratulations, Ali!! Hope your recovery is smooth =).

Sarah said...

I also heard that you had your baby! Congratulations!

Britney said...

Congrats on the babe!

Natalie said...

I helped you remedy this baby's slow entry into this world and felt a comment would be too much. I thought our trip to Sprouts and my demonstration of pelvic rocks on the floor at Sprouts would suffice:)