Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Follow up

I have to say that I am so touched by all of your comments on my previous post. I was reminded of all of the people in my life that I love, and of the fun things that we share. I was also reminded that there are quite a few "only's" in the world, so I feel less like an anomaly which is always nice.

I think that writing about it has been cathartic for me because I feel much better now. I know that I will always be a teensy bit sad about not having a sister, but I have been enlightened to what I do have and how much I love it. Families are all different and you can't customize them, and truthfully I adore my brothers and their wonderful families and my husband's siblings and their families.

So thanks for letting me get that off my chest and for making me feel so good.

***Newly posted***

Halloween Pictures of the kids
My latest project

No comments: