Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the winner is.....

*ADAM AND BRI!!!!

Congratulations! Email me your address Bri (sad that I don't have it, isn't it?), and I will send your giftcard out post-haste! (email address to the right ----> )

And thank you everyone else for entering and reading my blog! For the record, this was a plot to see who reads my blog on a regular basis (shame on you Adam and Becky), but not a plot for people to compliment my hair, I promise!

And for all of those who didn't win, don't worry, there will be others, and if it makes you feel any better, I never win anything either.


*winner generated by Random.org

3 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

Wow! I'm totally speechless. I NEVER win anything, so this was a pleasant, pleasant surprise.

Thanks, Ali!

Adam and Lisa said...

Crap, I forgot to leave a comment.....stupid google reader....

Adam said...

Far too many Adams read this blog.