Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Best of Men's Fashion--a comprehensive list

Every so often in the world of men's fashion, genius appears. Here are a few of those moments:



The Three Piece Suit
(with or without tommy gun):





The Kilt
(if you ever want to start a heated debate with yours truly, just call this a skirt to my face)





WWII Officer's Uniform
(note the hat-- pure genius. And that reminds me...)




Hats

The Fedora
(and we might as well add the trench coat--Bogey style)




The Newsboy




Men: go forth and wear.

6 comments:

Adam said...

Kilt? Really?

ali said...

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Chris said...

Is it the fashion trends or the fact that they are all pictures of models/movie-stars?

Juli said...

Oh how I LOVE fedoras!

And, while I whole-heartedly agree withyour assessment of these men's fashions, I think Chris has a point--most of these guys could make a trash bag look good.

Natalie said...

I have to say, I enjoyed that. Because they were all hot. ANd I have to agree with Juli (who agrees with Chris), they could all make a trash bag look good. Ryan in any of these looks and i might get the giggles. (not that Ryan isn't hot in his own right but I'm just sayin...)

heather said...

yes please.