Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Does Not Exist



I'm sorry guys, but I just can't do it all. I just can't do:

--All of the birthday parties
--The Halloween Costumes
--The Santa Conspiracy (including staying up late to put the presents out)
--The valentines
--Everything Green on St Patrick's Day
--The Easter Bunny and accompanying conspiracy/egg hunt
--Cinco de Mayo
--Little league
--Karate
--Swimming lessons
--Summer camp


AND the Tooth Fairy. So the Tooth Fairy is out. Let's be clear about this though, I don't mind giving remuneration for pulled teeth, I just can't back up the fairy facade.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Um...I don't know what you are talking about. The tooth fairy is SO real, who else would leave me money under my pillow and mysteriously take my tooth away?

Shanna said...

We are so alike, it is scary. I actually already told Abigail the tooth fairy wasn't real (after the TF forgot to leave money for the third night in a row and I wanted to just hand her a dollar and call it done). Unfortunately, she didn't believe me, and I didn't have the heart to push it.

But, yes, I am getting really tired of all these magical creatures who come at night and leave gifts!

Please come visit me! :)

Melinda said...

Me too! Someone told me about a "backpack fairy" that came on the first day of school. Really??? Why shouldn't I get credit once in a while for doing something for my kids instead of all these pretend things that get all this credit while I do all the work?

Juli said...

I'd take Cinco de Mayo over the tooth fairy any day!