Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Clarification

I love vampires. I really do, and it has nothing to do with sex appeal. I just really love mythical creatures, and it has been that way long before Stephenie Meyer decided to write about them. It's a large part of the reason why I love Harry Potter. I love all of the Underworld movies and also Van Helsing, Brahm Stoker's Dracula was also pretty cool. I've always loved Greek and Roman mythology, and I've thoroughly enjoyed both versions of Clash of the Titans.

I'm just kind of a fantasy/Sci-fi geek like that.

What I do not like however, is a bunch of moony teenagers who whine about how much they love each other and how hard life is without each other.

Bella and Edward: You are annoying on multiple levels (which is ironic because they're such uni-level characters).

And, I kinda don't like Stephenie Meyer by extension for creating such insipid characters.

*sigh* There, I've said my peace.

7 comments:

Shawn on Vacation said...

You may want to look into hiring a certain kind of protection now that you have confessed your feelings. Especially in Utah.

ali said...

I know, right? But it needed to be said.

Teri said...

haha! well good to know...

Juli said...

So...didn't care much for the movie, eh? I'm kind of a uni-level person myself, so it doesn't bother me so much ;-).

ali said...

No, I didn't like the movie. At all. But more importantly I just don't like Bella and Edward.

And Juli-- I think you have multiple levels ;) and all wonderful!

Jonathan said...

I love vanpires for their sex appeal.

ali said...

I knew it!!